Sign in to follow this  
gosta

need more info on ariane 737 analogue panel

Guest Marvel

hello simmers The ariane 737 analogue panel really caught my attention with it's tempting price. Is there anywhere I can find more info about this panel a review somewhere? I found that it seriously lacking infomation on the ariane's site (http://www.arianedesign.com). Further more can I merge the panel with other gmax 737series model?VatinVTBD

Have you even bothered to use the searchfunction for these here forums?This question gets asked, and answered, at least once a week.Also search for "Tishma", "World Air Sim" and "Papa Tango".

Guest Toni Rauch

....or just type 'Ariane' in the search box of the AVSIM news archives on the front page....(Excuse the cynical approach, but could these posts be lame attempts at marketing....?)Toni.

Ah I can vouch for Marvel as a PIC 767 flyer although I have not seen him in a while :) Marvel, the panel is interesting but when do you see a 737 without a working FMC? [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

i have the TCASII panel from Ariane and if you like to have a serious 737 analog panel without FMC, then this is the right choice. it has aswell the TCAS system included that makes callouts and gives advises according to the real Rockwell system. the panel is a nice work, no matter what people say.BTW. you can use it straight away with freeware AC's. no merges needed.cheersMartin

It is actual a 737-300 panel, and as far as I know a -300 did not have a FMC when first rolled out at Seatle. So all the complains about the missing FMC are not real honest I think. It is a analog 737-300 panel, so without FMC. I use the Ariane panel for all my 737-300 aircraft and I stopped flying the -400 model. You could use the -400 model of Ariane with the Dreamfleet panel together with the merge availeble on the Ariane site or from the AVSIM Library. I don't know what kind of information you are looking for but here http://www.arianedesign.com/product.asp?de...id=1471&sku=134 is a very nice picture of the panel. To start the topic about Ariane and all about or against the people behind it I think it is a bit outdated. All the things happened over an year ago. It is history and keep it that way is my opinion. Look at the good stuff Ariane is making, no complains about it. I am very sattisfied about the support and delivery of Ariane.Just enjoy flying !!Tino

>(Excuse the cynical approach, but could these posts be lame>attempts at marketing....?)If you see the products, I think they don't need this way of marketing. I love the aircraft and panel they made. Tino

Guest Macs

Tino, I dont buy that whole "real flying stuff",check their news and they will tell you that the FMC for the 733 is being produced. In other words the whole marketing ploy of "real flying " etc is a load of bolony cos they just want make more money while the product isnt fully done yet.RegardsJohnhttp://www.bavirtual.co.ukP 2.53 GHZ512 RAMWINXPGFORCE 4 128MB Ti4600http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

It is actual a 737-300 panel, and as far as I know a -300 did not have a FMC when first rolled out at Seatle. So all the complains about the missing FMC are not real honest I think. It is a analog 737-300 panel, so without FMC. You know just throwing up something like that without proof won't work with me. Show me ONE AIRLINE that has ever used a 300 series without the FMC installed? Can you do that? [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

As far as I know is the FMC an update. I honestly haven't seen ANY airliner from the inside till august last year. I had a flight from Amsterdam to Luton with Esayjet. That is my first and only time I have seen an airliner from the inside, so I can't tell you an aswer on your question. Sorry, I think you might be right about no airliner is flying without an FMC in their 737. Tino

In the manual from Ariane I have here (not available for publication yet) is a chapter about the FMC. It will be included in the future I think. So the panel will be upgraded by the time the FMC is available, just like the real thing, custmmmers can make a choise to upgrade or not. So I agree with you the panel isn't finished till the current level, but I am sure it will be in a couple of month.Tino

Guest Marvel

Thank you Randy, I really appreciate that.VatinVTBD> Ah I can vouch for Marvel as a PIC 767 flyer although I have>not seen him in a while :)>> Marvel, the panel is interesting but when do you see a 737>without a working FMC?

Guest Toni Rauch

Again please excuse my cynical approach Tino, but do you have a manual from Ariane that's not been published yet? Do you by any chance work for Ariane?The subject of authenticity regarding Ariane's 'claims' was fully discussed a while back when the no-FMC panel was released. What was clear then (and still is) is the fact that the 737 300 liveries Ariane sold are innacurate insofar as all those airlines had (and have) fully-working FMC's on their planes. I very much doubt there's a 300 or 400 flying today which hasn't got FMC fitted....Of course it's all about making money and 'duping the unaware' into believing that 'Bobbo' knows what he's talking about in his claims.....but if you like flying the 737 with a non-FMC analog panel, there's your choice. Personally, I'd go for really authentic every time.Toni.

the Ariane panel matches more the 737-200 ADV. which would be the last series of the -200. first series of -300 had no FMC. however, today, no airline does operate 737-300 without FMC. look at the new HSI which is being incorporated in SAS in the 737-800th. in couple of years, no one will be flying without it. simply take a look at the product. do you like flying analog 737th. then this is your choice ;) if you like flying FMC's leave it and wait for the 737NG pits that are coming up from Ariane, Dreamfleet and PMDG.cheersMartin