Sign in to follow this  
suddste

FS2Crew after start checklist too soon!

Hello,I am getting a terrible problem with FS2Crew, which prevents me from using it that much, because of this problem, it can ruin my flights that I do, and I stop doing them if this happens. The problem is at push back, using the FS2Crew pushback utility, I get pushed back fine, hear the message something like 'ok to start engines', so I do start them, go through all the normal procedures for starting them, engine number starts just fine, then when I go and start engine number 2, it spools up to about 15% N2 before the F/O goes through the after start checklist, Turning the APU off, Isolation swithes off, and packs back on, BEFORE light up on engine number 2 is complete, this means that the engine will spool back down, and I have to quickly start the APU back up and set the aircraft up for starting the engines again.I have had this problem more than 1 time, I don't think I rememeber not having this problem since I got FS2Crew, I really want to get this problem sorted, I really want to use FS2Crew properly, but this problem really seems to keep me off using it, I only got it 2 months ago for christmas!Any ideas to fix this would be very helpful.Thanks,suddste

Hi Suddste,Try using your Keyboard instead of the Joystick for the FS2Crew buttons.Also be sure to go slow with the main button, and be sure to follow the tutorial flight 'to the letter'.Sometimes a joystick button can send two signals instead of just one when you press the button.Personally, this is why I actually recommend people use the keyboard over the joystick, among other reasons.Let me know if that solves it for you. I suspect it will.Best,

Hi Suddste,Try using your Keyboard instead of the Joystick for the FS2Crew buttons.Also be sure to go slow with the main button, and be sure to follow the tutorial flight 'to the letter'.Sometimes a joystick button can send two signals instead of just one when you press the button.Personally, this is why I actually recommend people use the keyboard over the joystick, among other reasons.Let me know if that solves it for you. I suspect it will.Best,
I use the mouse to turn the knobs and buttons on the Level D 767? Is that what you mean, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'FS2Crew buttons', and the main button?