Sign in to follow this  

FSmeteo server problems

I haven't been able to download weather from FSmeteo servers one or two for almost two weeks now. Anyone else having any problems? I am wondering if it is just me. I haven't seen any mention of problems in the forum here. Thanks,Scott

hello scott,I had trouble downloading weather at vhhh, it would start to downloadand freeze,went back to my airport at kmsp and was alright again,tried a few other places and was alright but overseas no luckthis way for a couple of weeks now I think only tried a few times,not sure if it is working now or not. Happy flying, Ken

Yes I have been having problems since two weeks ago to connect to the server.I wrote to Marc Philbert on numerous occassion since and there are no solutions provided. I recently bought my Dell with factory-installed WinXP.I tried all solutions he provided such as ensuring that firewalls are diabled, ping connection with server, etc to no avail. I follwed his instruction which came with the latest version 5.2 (can't remember now) to connect directly through my current ISP, but still did not work.Anyone facing the same problem or have a better solution??Graham:-aol

Just downloaded weather from there yesterday (Monday, 4/28).I attached first time attempted, and downloaded accurate weather with no problems.gwillmot

Hi gwillmot,Do you have WinXP? Could you share what the FSMeteo procedure is on how to get the connection done correctly?I am still lost.Cheers;(

I am having the same FSMeteo server problems. I am running WinXP on a new Dell and my cable connection is with Comcast/ATT.Bill