Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

buyer's be aware !! do not purchase

hi everyonei just have finished reading in the swiss avaiation forum a review about the new Apollo Airbus A320/340 package.this product is unusable! :-( - no overhead switch works- the panel is looking no coming close to the one from PSS- the A320 model is well known from Project Airbus ;)- and although you follow manual instructions, you won't be able to use the CH-Yokedue to this facts i and many other recommend not to purchase A320/340 Fly By Wire productcheersMartin

Guest H_Kev55

Martin,We all can see that you're not very happy with this product.But, what kind, if any, customer service have you recieved from the makers of this product?KJ

Guest Max Cowgill

>Martin,>We all can see that you're not very happy with this product.>But, what kind, if any, customer service have you recieved>from the makers of this product?>KJ>I don't think Martin actually has this product, as you'll notice in his post he said "i just have finished reading in the swiss avaiation forum a review about the new Apollo Airbus A320/340 package." and not "I have just purchased this product...". Martin, I'm sure you only had the best of intentions in mind when making your post but unless you actually have the product you should refrain from commenting on the "flaws" of said product ;) regards,Max Cowgill

Hello Martin,I for one want to say thank you for sharing this info. I am interested in the product and want to see / read what others have to say.Joe L.

Joe Lorenc

Guest H_Kev55

Max,Thanks for pointing out my oversight.Being in the customer service business for a large company, I tend to get hot pretty fast when people don't give a vendor a chance to make things right. After all, none of us is perfect. And that goes for the products we make and sell too.I am curious, however, to see if there were any positive comments regarding this product, or if the users that were dissatisfied simply started ranting and raving without giving those guys a chance to make it right...KJ

Guest pez_man

Hi Martin!I too was interested in this product and found your post interesting, do you have a link to the review? ciao!/fredrik

Guest Max Cowgill

NP, KJ. I know how it is to be relied upon by customers for technical support and for those customers to b*tch and moan whenever any little thing goes wrong and jump all over your back for it. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially regarding a product which they've purchased with their hard-earned money. I just don't like it when people go around bad-mouthing a product which they've never even *seen* first-hand, let alone have purchased and used on a consistent basis. just my two cents-Max Cowgill

I think this is the thread the original poster is referring to:http://www.flightforum.ch/newforum/showthr...?threadid=12811Its not a review, just someones opinion. And it's in German. The general comments all say the product does not meet it's expectations. One of the statements is confirmed: the overhead panel buttons/switches indeed do not function....Please note I do not own nor know this product. I'm just posting a link to the mentioned forum.

I don't see the point of this thread. You don't own the product and you are basing your opinion upon someone else's opinion. I am locking this thread cause it is NOT going to go any where positive, I am sure.