Sign in to follow this  
Guest CX355

VocPack

Guest CX355

I seem to be afflicted with almost all problems trying to open these files. I purchased winzip 12 to see if that would help so far no luck. I will keep trying, hate to see your hard work just sitting there. I have the files I can see their contents, just can't get them to RC. They just won't transfer............ :(Sorry this was suppose to be under current thread of this topic.

I seem to be afflicted with almost all problems trying to open these files. I purchased winzip 12 to see if that would help so far no luck. I will keep trying, hate to see your hard work just sitting there. I have the files I can see their contents, just can't get them to RC. They just won't transfer............ :(Sorry this was suppose to be under current thread of this topic.
Have you tried using the trial version of WinRAR 3.80? It's a free trial copy and worked fine using, of course, Nick's instructions postedin the next topic below this one.http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.htmlJim

Guest CX355
Have you tried using the trial version of WinRAR 3.80? It's a free trial copy and worked fine using, of course, Nick's instructions postedin the next topic below this one.http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.htmlJim
Jim, Thank you.....I did download WinRAR and gave it another go today and finally got the voice sets installed. Don't know exactly what I did but they are in and appear to work just fine. Vincent

There's a new version out now, easy to install with new features
Nick,This latest version that you've made is outstanding and even better than V1...much easier to load and the changes you've made are a big improvement towards having a natural sound and cadence.Thanks for making my day!Brent :(

Thank you very much, sir, your files add an enormous amount of realism to an already excellent program :( Alain from Montreal