Sign in to follow this  
Guest boeingflir

Thanks for the help, but here's a new fundamental question

Guest boeingflir

Thanks for the help and the picture of what the 747-400 PFD is supposed to look at takeoff in response to my post about "climb power, vnav. I got VNAV and LNAV to arm after programing for a flight from LAX to LAS (just the right length to shake things out). I still can't get things to work correctly if I am staying in the pattern, which for pattern work in Seattle I would put KSEA in both arrival and destination on the route page.NEXT: I have the expanded NORMAL PROCEEDURES from the PMDG website. Taken from the AOM/FMC manal. When I get to PUSHBACK AND START, after the second item "PUSHBACK/START CLEARANCE it says BEFORE PUSHBACK CHECKLIST...PERFORM. The stupid question is where are the Normal Checklists?Finally, as a Mac user I am at a loss on how to install the flight from Boeing field to Moses Lake. On a Mac I would just drag and drop. No such luck with the PC. I'm getting there. Thanks for your help.Bruce

See Normal Procedures manual.It has been more than a few wake-ups since I flew that tutorial and drag and dropping files works on a PC... I don't understand the question. Sorry.

Dan Downs KCRP