Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tsaarmartijn

Error 530

When i wan't to download something. Many times error 530 while disappera.I can't download from the libary. It's many times with WOAI products.Does anybody know?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When i wan't to download something. Many times error 530 while disappera.I can't download from the libary. It's many times with WOAI products.Does anybody know?
A lot of the WOAI files were removed at the request of the author.The link you are using is probably old.

Gary,Only the files that are being removed are files that are replaced by higher versions or files that contains work of supporters that don't want their work included in WOAI packages anymore.Otherwise the packages aren't removed.Just trying to clear up the confusion :(Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI

Gary,Only the files that are being removed are files that are replaced by higher versions or files that contains work of supporters that don't want their work included in WOAI packages anymore.Otherwise the packages aren't removed.Just trying to clear up the confusion :(Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI
Thanks for the information.

Is it normal that, if you answered the previous messege to quote them. On Dutchfs it is fobidden to do that.

Is it normal that, if you answered the previous messege to quote them. On Dutchfs it is fobidden to do that.
That is what we have the feature for :). You are more than welcome to use it.