Sign in to follow this  

C152 missing from Private Pilot

I recently bought the Private Pilot Add-on for FS2000/2002 by Abacus but now find that the one plane I particularly wanted, ie the Cessna 152 although listed is not available since the subfolder "Model" is missing - on the complete production run of the CD it seems. Does anybody have this subfolder by any chance? Thanks

Guest seev_39

I downloaded a freeware Cessna-152 (152 CC-KAA) about a year ago and it works fine. The package comes with a full check list too. The creators are Carenado Team from Chile. In the text file it is mentioned that the a/c was done with FSDS and Aircraft Animator Abacus.Sorry, I don't remember the site where I found it, but I am sure you can Google it.Another Cessna 152 is CC-KBA which has some problems with the guages. No radio stack. Also that one was downloaded as freeware at the same time.If you have a fast connection I can e-mail you the folders.Wish you luck.Seev

You can download the Cessna 152 from Carenado's homepage at www.carenado.com, you need to register for free to be able to download it.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I got the 152 on my CD.... I don't have it installed but It was there back when I installed that package in Fs 2000. Try dropping Abacus a line about itBrian

Thanks everybody for replying.Meanwhile some kind soul has emailed me the missing subfolder. However, I shall pay a visit to the websites mentioned.Thanks again - much obliged!