Sign in to follow this  
Alado

MD 11 fs9 speed problems with FMS ?

Hello PMDG team I have reinstalled my MD 11 - fs9 after pc problemsand now When I am in climb , cruize the speed is limited to 320 knots ? unable to go faster ? even if in the fms page PERF here I have for example 350 knts setted for the flight ? I have red strips that limit the speed to 320 knts ? on the speed tape ? unable to unlock that ? Also in the descent the FMS speed do not follow the fms speed which is setted for ex to 320 knts policy descent ? Any advise to solve that please ? something to set somewhere ? cfg ? etc .......Thanks regardsPatrick

Might be the slats?

Dan Downs KCRP

Might be the slats?
apparently I forgot to install the first update for the MD 11 fs9 !! and looks to work now can be that the reason ? thanks regardsPatrick

Patrick,does this happen on every flight? How much fuel do you have on board when seeing this?Markus

Markus Burkhard

Patrick,does this happen on every flight? How much fuel do you have on board when seeing this?Markus
HelloWas with 30 % fuel and every flight , every altitude before to install the update ? Thanks regardsPatrick

Vmo/Mmo is a function of the amount of fuel in the wingtips. There was a post on this topic a few weeks ago. I'm sure it's covered in the manual, but briefly, the less fuel you have, the lower your Vmo will be.

Vmo/Mmo is a function of the amount of fuel in the wingtips. There was a post on this topic a few weeks ago. I'm sure it's covered in the manual, but briefly, the less fuel you have, the lower your Vmo will be.
HelloThanks I will try to check that on the manual and topics . but strange that now after installed the update seems to work normally ? regardsPatrick