Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Is Everybody Happy?

I can't believe it. It seems like it has been at least a week since I have seen any complaints about forum performance; no grumbling, no name calling, no aspersions cast on us, no challenges to the legitimacy of our fathers.... What gives? We were getting used to all that. Now I feel like I am going through withdrawal. :( Given the peace and quiet, I think it is time for me to start experimenting with some kewl add-ons to the forum software. Yeehaw!

I can feel with you, same here.... :( Rodger

I asked a question about the RCA selection list... is that a complaint? :(

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I was one of those who verified that the slow performance of the forums was not just limited to the OP. I guess you deserve to hear the kudos along with the complaints.I can report that for me the threads open just as quick as ever. Now AVSIM is perfect!!! :( All kidding aside...thanks Tom!Ron

Yes, it is nice to see the forums running at speed again. Although, to be honest, I don't complain when things slow down or I can't logon. I guess what I do is probably worse though.... I errr..... 'switch chanels' B) You'll rarely hear me complain though. It's been over 5 years now since the docs told me I had maybe another 2 at best!!!Take it from me....... life is to blinkin' short for too much complainin' :( :( :( B)

What gives? We were getting used to all that. Now I feel like I am going through withdrawal. :(
I noticed that the forums started acting up when Geofa started playing around with X-Plane. It might be appropriate to allocate some of Avsim's resources to see if this is just coincidence or something else... :(

I'am happy.JimCYWG

I noticed that the forums started acting up when Geofa started playing around with X-Plane. It might be appropriate to allocate some of Avsim's resources to see if this is just coincidence or something else... :(
Wow-I am glad to have so much power....-lolNow I need you to start playing around with X-plane to make it much better...

Wow-I am glad to have so much power....-lolNow I need you to start playing around with X-plane to make it much better...
Now all we need is a quick and dirty review of the X-P MU-2 :( Cheers,

Sorry to spoil the party but I have a problem with the Readers' Choice Vote.I can click the Next button to get as far as Page 3 of 10 but when I click again I get Page 3 again but with a note Please correct the following error! at the top. Clicking the Next button just re-displays this page repeatedly. I can't see pages 4 - 10!

I can't believe it. It seems like it has been at least a week since I have seen any complaints about forum performance; no grumbling, no name calling, no aspersions cast on us, no challenges to the legitimacy of our fathers.... What gives? We were getting used to all that. Now I feel like I am going through withdrawal. :( Given the peace and quiet, I think it is time for me to start experimenting with some kewl add-ons to the forum software. Yeehaw!
You WANT complaints? I can make that happen for you if you really want. Your tie's not on straight. Your hair's too long. How's that for complaints. :(

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Sorry to spoil the party but I have a problem with the Readers' Choice Vote.I can click the Next button to get as far as Page 3 of 10 but when I click again I get Page 3 again but with a note Please correct the following error! at the top. Clicking the Next button just re-displays this page repeatedly. I can't see pages 4 - 10!
That's because we had question three as requiring an answer before you could continue. You were not putting in a response, so it would not let you go any further. That is now corrected and should be able to complete the poll.

Ok, here we go :( : can the Outline mode be made to list all posts of a thread at once ? I currently use the Standard mode so I can see all messages in one go. When posting I simply click on the button at the top or bottom to reply, which, I believe, simply ties the reply to the last post (?) instead of to the one that I wanted to answer (as it wouldn't be visible to me later anyway).Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Guest tatest

When the forum software is acting up, I just go someplace else. :(