Sign in to follow this  
fsx

EZDOK Utility

Does anyone know where I could download a copy of the EZDOK camera utility for FSX? Also, is there an FS9 version?Thanks eric

Last I heard it's still a work in progress. He's eying a summer release. I don't believe he's working on an FS9 version. I'm really looking forward to it too!

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

Guest SpectroPro

Summer of what?? Most of the vids and info about it were from the Spring of 08... It's a year later and I can't find it anywhere.... What is the authors web site? Where is this info for a time line coming from? I have been looking for it for quite some time, and can't find ANY site for it, nor any info on release dates, etc... Just vids and comments in forums.

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=238642The info for the time line comes from the developer, who posted this Feb. 1:Hi folk. From some time i get much e-mails from sim comunity about date release of this util.This work wery and wery hard. More functions of this util is unique and not present in games or other sowtware and request non standart program methods and in first time i make more errors when make it i . More functions request analyse FSX SDK in first time.My date release about summer 2009.Will be patience !thanks !

Guest SpectroPro
http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=238642The info for the time line comes from the developer, who posted this Feb. 1:Hi folk. From some time i get much e-mails from sim comunity about date release of this util.This work wery and wery hard. More functions of this util is unique and not present in games or other sowtware and request non standart program methods and in first time i make more errors when make it i . More functions request analyse FSX SDK in first time.My date release about summer 2009.Will be patience !thanks !
Thanks for that info!!!! I wonder if he knows how happy we all would have been with ONLY what it did when the vids were made!!!! hehe I would have loved it then... Wish I could beta test it for him....

Yeah, it does look great. I don't think I've ever looked forward to an add-on as much as I'm looking forward to this one.