Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

EDIT VOICEPACK?

Hello does anybody here now where i can find this Edit Voicepack file?

I am looking too. All the files that refer to it say it is at Avsim. I can't find it either. Regards, Bob.

It is at flightsim as editvp20.zip. I sure wish that the uploaders would refer to the exact name of the file they are referring to rather than a generic file description. It sure would help all of us. Regards, Bob.

Guest lmoelleb

It was deleted from the library because one or another user desided that reading readme files is a waste of time, so when something doesn't work it is better telling the AVSim people to delete the package with the "corrupt" EXE file in it.Obviously there was nothing wrong with the file - the users .Net Framework wasn't installed correctly - but AVSIM's library managers already deleted the file. :(I might get around to uploading version 2.2 to AVSim instead - who knows, I am rather busy right now. In the meantime you can get it here: http://bevelstone.xs4all.nl/FlightSimulator/EditVoicepackRegards,Lars