Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

MD-11: What are these numbers?

Sorry if this was answered before, I searched through the forum and didn't find what I need.In the attached screenshot from the SD config page, what are the numbers where the red arrows point to? And why isn't there any number for the nosewheel?Andreas

In the attached screenshot from the SD config page, what are the numbers where the red arrows point to?
Systems Manual, Page LAND.30.7: Brake Temperature Readout
And why isn't there any number for the nosewheel?
There are no brakes there. :(

Sorry if this was answered before, I searched through the forum and didn't find what I need.In the attached screenshot from the SD config page, what are the numbers where the red arrows point to? And why isn't there any number for the nosewheel?Andreas
Guess it could it be the current temp in C degree of the tires. Why on the front wheel, I don

Sorry if this comes across as rude, but why do you think they include a 500+ page manual with the product? So that people won't come into support with simple questions like these. It takes little effort to search the index of the Systems Manual. It's in there. Look under Landing Gear, Controls and Displays and then SD Synoptic Configuration.So next time search through your manual before you search the forum.Karsten

So next time search through your manual before you search the forum.
Good advice, however... This is called Support Forum however it's not so official, but more like user-to-user friendly help, even for those who skipped some detail from manuals. There's always someone to help even with the basics. Now if you would send this question to support-at-precisionmanuals.com, you shouldn

Sorry if this comes across as rude, but why do you think they include a 500+ page manual with the product? So that people won't come into support with simple questions like these. It takes little effort to search the index of the Systems Manual. It's in there. Look under Landing Gear, Controls and Displays and then SD Synoptic Configuration.So next time search through your manual before you search the forum.Karsten
You got me. The picture was taken at night, maybe I got too less sleep then. I guess I misunderstood tire pressure indication and brake temp. Sorry if my question was stupid, I'm somehow embarassed now :(Next time, I'll do some more research when I'm more awake :( Andreas

Guest CX355
Guess it could it be the current temp in C degree of the tires. Why on the front wheel, I don