Sign in to follow this  
ulisses

CH Yoke USB problem in winXP

Hello,It's a little offtopic, but I really need help.I have an ASUS A7V333 MB and many GoFlight devices plus CH Yoke, Throttle, Rudders, everything USB.After sometime my CH Yoke and maybe the throttle device stop working, it still shows in the control panel game controllers, but no answer. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to stop working. I have two 7-port powered hub's, and I tried to connect the CH to the HUB, now it often takes about 10 to 20 hours to stop working, but it stops anyway, just takes longer.I updated the VIA drivers, I disabled all system and USB power off and standby options, I installed an USB filter, I tried to install a PCI USB adapter and no luck, after sometime the CH doesn't respond anymore. I'm running winXP Pro.Any idea is very welcome....thanks,Ulisses

download the lastest drivers from chproducts.com . it will fix the problem Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 768MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows XP pro SP1a

After upgrading to WinXP I had to download and install the CH Control Manager ver.2. Under WinMe and 98 all CH Flight Yoke and Pro pedals worked great. Upgrading??????to XP I had to use the Control Manager to get things to work. Also the new Control Manager works much better at calibrating the yoke it seems to me.

thanks guys...I just found I have a power supply problem here :) I think I have some noise in the line and when some lamps / devices in my home turn on /off the USB disconnects, strange but it is true...too sensible...Thanks for all the help, I'll install CH manager too.Ulisses