Sign in to follow this  
Alado

FPS down with the B 777 PRO PSS ?

Hello allAs I use also PMDG products when I fly with the B 777 PSS it is a pity as the fps drop down and fluidity in the screen is less without changing anything any setting . do you know why and which setting somewhere I can check and change maybe to get nice fps even flying in IVAO flights ? Much obliged for help RegardsPatrick

Hello allAs I use also PMDG products when I fly with the B 777 PSS it is a pity as the fps drop down and fluidity in the screen is less without changing anything any setting . do you know why and which setting somewhere I can check and change maybe to get nice fps even flying in IVAO flights ? Much obliged for help RegardsPatrick
Patrick, I have replied to your pmJohn R

Patrick, I have replied to your pmJohn R
Many many thanks I will try that just confirm something the folder I have to change from .d ll to .bak so I will not have more the dll?no problem for fs9.1 ? is it just a dll for the PSS ? Hope PSS come back asap and so soon as aircrafts are so nice !!! regardsPatrick

Many many thanks I will try that just confirm something the folder I have to change from .d ll to .bak so I will not have more the dll?no problem for fs9.1 ? is it just a dll for the PSS ? Hope PSS come back asap and so soon as aircrafts are so nice !!! regardsPatrick
Patrick,Its not a folder - its a file within the FS9/Modules folder. It is a dll introduced by another add-on which had a flaw in it {Google to find the details} Nothing to the with the basic FS9 or PMDG. Just rename it to .bak {and do the same with its .ini file if you find one} and try the 777 again.John

Patrick,Its not a folder - its a file within the FS9/Modules folder. It is a dll introduced by another add-on which had a flaw in it {Google to find the details} Nothing to the with the basic FS9 or PMDG. Just rename it to .bak {and do the same with its .ini file if you find one} and try the 777 again.John
Hello thanks yes I wanted to say file and no folder !! I will check all that all will tell you how is going many thanks for fast reply as I love a lot the B 777 ! so nice !!!! regardsPatrick eiffel tower paris vor

Hello thanks yes I wanted to say file and no folder !! I will check all that all will tell you how is going many thanks for fast reply as I love a lot the B 777 ! so nice !!!! regardsPatrick eiffel tower paris vor
Hi, About which speak DLL you that about ? me interresting for me and my FPS !

That's the one!John R
Sure is! My FPS for the PSS 777 went up by 50% or more once I had removed those offending TCAS files.JS

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.