Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

Air Tanzania and Etihad

Guest iberia999

Hi all,I was wondering if any pro painters could paint the Air Tanzania A320 for the Project Airbus A320 :( I do not know how to paint which is why I am requesting. It would be cool to see these repaints with reflective textures :( Here is a real life image:http://jetphotos.net/link/photo_link.php?id=6483592Cheers to whoever makes them!-James

Guest iberia999

Oh wow!!!Definitely :( Great work!!!Tell me when it's up soon, can't wait :( Take your time to perfect this A320! :(

Question: is this the real or the repainted one?You my guess two times.

I would love to see this livery for the wilco airbus series aswell!
Sorry, I don't make repaints for aircraft from Wilco (FeelThere). They have the habit to make it difficult for the repainters (no full fuselage). Their Airbus paintkits even do not contain the wings!

Guest iberia999

Hey Great work!!! :( My guess is that it is both the real and the repainted one :( Thanks a lot for this one Rob! I am going to make an Air Tanzania video soon. My channel can be found at www.youtube/user/A320royaltyIf you like KLM, I have recently made one of best my videos with a KLM MD-11. You know, they fly an MD-11 all the way to Tanzania :( Cheers for your repaint!-James

Hey Great work!!! :( My guess is that it is both the real and the repainted one :( Thanks a lot for this one Rob! I am going to make an Air Tanzania video soon. My channel can be found at www.youtube/user/A320royaltyIf you like KLM, I have recently made one of best my videos with a KLM MD-11. You know, they fly an MD-11 all the way to Tanzania :( Cheers for your repaint!-James
Thanks, James.Take care not to take top views because of the jaggies. It is always a problem when the paint has a pattern that has a light slope to the roof or to the bottom of the aircraft. There is nothing that can be done about this and is due to the used texture scheme.EnjoyRob

I saw already some of your vids yesterday.They are well done. Just a pity that you do not alter the views instead of taking the landing first from wing view and then the landing again from outside view. It would be nicer and more realistic if you could alternate images during the landing.BTW, I have also a FS vid on youtube
regardsRob