Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pres_Clinton

FS 2004 ATC Tweak

Guest Pres_Clinton

Is there some kind of tweak or mod out there that makes FS's ATC funtion a little more realistic such as declaring emergencies, and diversions.

Is there some kind of tweak or mod out there that makes FS's ATC funtion a little more realistic such as declaring emergencies, and diversions.
Hi there!There is one addon that makes it more realistic in the aspect of phraseology, callsigns and command speed. It is called EditVoicePack.However there is no way to get emergencies and diversions into the default ATC unfortunately.Best regards,Rafal

Guest Pres_Clinton

I have the edit voice pack and like it. Thanks for the help.

Guest Pres_Clinton

How does Radar Contact work? Does in integrate into and repace FS ATC? Also I have both FSX and FS2004 installed will it work for both at the same time while I have it installed?

Hello ChuckCan you tell me if you can get the hang of PFE fairly quickly?I do hate grinding through manuals and just want to get flying.Are there any sort of training flights to get you going?I am defiantly thinking its time to upgrade soon from default ATC if for no other reason than to hear some different voices.If I am OK with default ATC will I be able to muddle my way through(my usual method of choice)PFE without wading through manuals(which I can mull over at a leisurely pace as I learn) Cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Hey, Andy. Well, like anything in this hobby you do need to at least look at the manual in order to utilize all the great features, BUT I just load my flight plan from FSNavigator, make sure my approach altudes are reasonable and go fly. You have a LOT more experience at Flight Simming than I do, so I can't imagine you'd have any problems.The thing I like about it is it has a LOT of voices and a LOT of accents, and it adjusts automatically to the area of the country you're flying in. Plus, it's integrated with his other software perfectly, FDC Live Cockpit, so it really makes flying realistic (to me).And if you have any problems with it, just let me know -- if nothing else we can get on TeamSpeak for 1/2 an hour to get through the basics. The developer, Dave Marsh is VERY helpful and responsive too.

The thing I like about it is it has a LOT of voices and a LOT of accents, and it adjusts automatically to the area of the country you're flying in.
I MEANT to write , "it adjusts automatically to the area of the WORLD you're flying in . :(

I MEANT to write , "it adjusts automatically to the area of the WORLD you're flying in . :(
Thanks ChuckIt does sound very good,and I must try and get a copy.Even if I have to order it from Amazon.(i much prefer to buy from a shop but fltsim stuff is pretty rare in our lacal GAME store although they do have some titles occasionally.(If it was mega death gangsters vs total slaughter monsters IV no problems.)I will let you know if if I do get a copy.I may need to pick your brains. :( cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Andy: You have to get it on line, I think:<< http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...30934350,D10535 >>and make sure you spring for the voice expansion pack, too. << http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...30934350,D10754 >>If you don't you'll only be penalizing yourself. Do you have a credit card yet? Because, if not there is an alternative . . . PayPal tied to a checking account.

Guest magnum_force
Dude, what if you are flying in space and you encounter aliens. :(

Guest magnum_force

This made no sense -- twice. :(