Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Debocraft

FSX Boeing 727-100 from CS

How is the 727 from CS??Can it be started from cold and dark? Does it have 2d panels? Does it have original 727 sounds?Please give your comments, those who have it...Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The way to get the engine start switches to work and not having to use ctrl+e is to load the aircraft a certain way. To load the B-727, first load a default aircraft such as the FSX C-172. Then turn off the engine start key. DO NOT turn off any thing else. Then load the B-727 and you should be able to start manually.This might also help with your altitude hold but I don't know.Hope this helps.Mike

GOOD LUCK..... I have tried 9 times to install it on my new system..DELL XPS 430, 2 core, 6GB ram and ATI 4850 with 512 meg of RAM. Fast machine...I can run FSX with most the sliders max, and great frame rate...FS9 is all maxed, and runs super. I myself have had no luck with Captain Sim. Think about it first.Mark

i have had no problems with my captain sim, minus a glitch here and there.i normally start a flight and turn off the engines useing the fuel cuttoff. then start em normally. mind you you must put external power on first.there is however a saved flight 727 in ksea, cold and dark that is added with the 727. never tried it myself yet tho.no 2d panels tho. tho i never used them much, it has 2d panels as in autopilot and radios tho.it uses the sounds from the 737-800 currently, but i dont find to such a bad thin, tho when you look at the price it gets a bit anoyying. but overall i feel the aircaft is nicely done.

No 2D panels some gauges can be called via Shift+1,2,3,4...But the idea of the a/c is it's wonderful Virtual Cockpit and cabin.It does have a few gltches that have been fixed at the cs forum, requires work, but pays in the end. The last update v.2.4 results in the the 727 has to be loaded twice in order to get sounds to work. Other than that I find it a good addition to FSX,

My favorite classic. Handles well and has one of the best VCs of any plane.