Hi guys,I've read quite alot of topics that seem to be negative regarding ASA - I bought it a few weeks ago, and although i've been away for a week recently I've used it quite alot. I don't use 3D clouds because my PC lags alot with them, so I can't comment on them. The winds seem good, and the windshear and turbulence on approach makes the landings a little more challenging which is what I've been looking for since I got FS2004.The only problems i've had is the temperature rising as i've climbed away - Realistically it should go down I think, but I guess that'll be fixed soon. Another thing, which may well not be a problem is - When landing in strong winds (33kts in this case) with occasional turbulence and moderate windshear, the aircraft will bank sharply to the left or right. It's not a problem with the aircraft because I've used other aircraft and it's still there. I don't mind it, but it seems a little robotic when it happens... What is it? Can anyone explain?Anyway my overall verdict is ASA definatly has a few glitches, but the windshear and turbulence certainly make up for it, in my opinion anyway. FS2004 is much more enjoyable since I bought the product.Thanks,Sam

The only problems i've had is the temperature rising as i've climbed away - Realistically it should go down I think, but I guess that'll be fixed soon.
That could also be a temperature inversion, which is pretty common this time of year in the northern hemisphere. It can actually be warmer at 3000 feet AGL than it is on the ground, especially on a cold day.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB