Sign in to follow this  
Nfus

CG and ZFWCG always out of range

Guys, before bothering you with a new topic I looked for the answer on this forum, but none of them was really satisfying me:So here I am with probably a very silly question:When setting up my MD11X I come to the page concerning CGs, weights etc etc.With the right mouse button, I can obtain the "automatic" CG and ZFWCG values: when I insert them they are ALWAYS out of range.I use FSPX to load passengers and cargo and PMDG's normal utility to refuel the plane.I assume that the only way to load "properly" my MD11 is throught the Load Manager?If Yes, is there a way to use FSPX and have normal values on CGs?ThanksNicola

Disable the Cargo loading feature within fspax. You can still load virtual cargo etc with fspassengers but it wont affect the aircraft. It's the only solution until a good loader is designed for fspassengers. Rob

Rob Prest

Disable the Cargo loading feature within fspax. You can still load virtual cargo etc with fspassengers but it wont affect the aircraft. It's the only solution until a good loader is designed for fspassengers. Rob
Rob,thanks for the answer!I will try!Nick

Still one unanswered question:Is Load Manager the ONLY way to properly load the MD11 then?Nick

Load Manager or PMDG menu fuel option, or FS Shortcut menu in MCDU. Three ways, just do not use the MSFS option.

Dan Downs KCRP