Sign in to follow this  
Guest RR501

Error Message when Paying

Guest RR501

Hello Support.I got an Error when paying, the information I got is stated below.I tryed to go via the "store support" but when cliking on it I got a new Error message.Product is downloading, and money is payed, don't know jet if install will work or not, but regardless, I got a bit worried.Below is the Error message, could somone help me saying what it is, and how to deal with it?"The error has been logged in the store database. The reference ID for this error is: XXX. Write it down because you will need it to obtain more information about this error or to report the problem to our technical support team."(I removed the error code in the event it is containing sensitive information) :(

You should provide you name if you need help from them.. they have no way of knowing who you are.Also, signed posts in this forum is one of the few "rules."I've had problems with the link to store help also, the best way to contact them (the only way really) is via email to pmdg support. Make sure you get an automated response.The common problem with use of their web site is old pages in the browser cache. Empy the cache see if that helps.

Dan Downs KCRP