Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoolMaster

Upload GrantedRewards

Guest CoolMaster

Hey first of all I'm the new member :DI had to format but forgot to save the GrantedRewards.bin and GrantedRewardsOld.bin. Could someone pls upload them somewhere? If possible not Rapidshare or upload.to those don't work from South Africa :(

Hey first of all I'm the new member :DI had to format but forgot to save the GrantedRewards.bin and GrantedRewardsOld.bin. Could someone pls upload them somewhere? If possible not Rapidshare or upload.to those don't work from South Africa :(
Everybody has a diffrent rewards :)Do You have a copy of the logbook? As I remember things such IFR time airborne, total number of warnings etc are calculated from Your logbook file

Guest CoolMaster

Sadly no since I formated my C: drive so everything is gone :(

Sadly no since I formated my C: drive so everything is gone :(
You can still get back some files. Try to find some undelete programs (I use R-studio). Scan your drive, there is always a possibility, that some files are still on the end of Your HDD, which is still free (means recoverable).But until then, You shouldn't install any programs, or even more - do a boot from CD (many Linux systems works great that way). That will prevent from overwriting old data (before formatting)

Guest CoolMaster

Nope I cant get anything since I allready installed Windows and my Partitions are all the same.

Nope I cant get anything since I allready installed Windows and my Partitions are all the same.
Do a repair install of FSX ro uninstall and reinstall.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors