Sign in to follow this  
Guest cw1011

WOW -- The PC-12 sure is popular.....

As of 09:30 EST My PC-12 has had 7676 :-eek downloads of all versions split between Avsim and Flightsim. WOW I knew people wanted a PC-12 but I had no Idea it would get that many downloads :-eekThanks everyoneBrian

Actually, it is we who should be thanking you, Brian. It's a beautiful piece of work. Bob

Guest SoarPics

Yes, Brian, once again we say thank-you for all your efforts. The PC-12 is a great addition to this sim... so much so that FSPlanet :-mad picked up on it the first day it was released.Regards,

Guest outtatimeiii

It is a great aircraft LOL. I been flying this around non stop since I got it. I been waiting for a quality PC-12 for a long while now and I finally got one :) .

Guest N247BK

Brian,I think we may finally learn the exact number of "active" flightsimmers there are in the world because of the PC-12. I could not imagine anyone not wanting to play with this one.A toast to you ...... oh well, it's not too early in the day is it?!?!

Brian,Let me join in the chorus. Really wonderful stuff--first class work.Yes, let's raise a glass to excellence. In the best of spirits.Mike MacKuen

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

The PC-12 is wonderful Brian.... Thank You! It'd be an added bonus if in the next release, the animations (wing and cabin doors) are visible from the cabin. OTH, who cares with something this beautiful! You've given us an airplane that looks sleek standing still! Wish I had a real one, because only the simmers I share the hobby with know how cool it is to taxi one of these up to the FBO....-John

This is a very good model, I love the sounds! I do have one problem however. Sometimes, usually associated with being on final approach, I see an "object" out the front of the cockpit window. This is the standard view, not the virtual view. The object appears to be perhaps a part of the aircraft, but I am not sure. I do not see this with any other aircraft I have loaded. I did take note that during the install, I was warned that a file is OLDER than the one I already have, so I choose to keep the existing new file(s). Maybe five or six of these warnings. I doubt if that explains it, but wanted to mention it. My guess it it is a video card problem/driver etc. I use a geforce 3 card.Thanks for a great plane.Jim

Actualy it is a "bug" in the design program. FSDS 2 has a problem with the code for the landing/taxi lights. If you kill one or the other the "object" will disapear. A fix is being worked on and I will update the models when this is available.Brian

Brian,Thanks for the explanation. I won't tear my system apart, I will wait for the fix! This is really a good aircraft, you did an outstanding job.Thanks so much,Jim

Guest RobA

Thanks, Brian! :-jumpy Absolutely the most fun aircraft to fly for me. I've sim flown them since FS95 and drool over their website once in awhile. There is already a TCA/TDM livery in the works. :-) The animations and viewss from the VC mode are toooo cool. Yeah, I know I can't fly the plane from the potty but hey, I gotta take a break sometimes! Some incredible screenshots came from wing views as a passenger. Can't stay back there too long or the pax get nervous. There's a good reason this sleek, powerful TP is popular and I thank you for creating such an immersive experience in a PC12.Best, Rob

Wow back at ya! I just downloaded the PC-12 last night and took it for a drive around the Hawaiian islands. Excellent work! I really enjoyed flying it, and I'm sure I'll fly it a lot more in the future. I was hoping there'd be a PC-12 come along at some point... thanks for making that point now!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest cw1011

It's all those Fly2 immigrants wanting to fly what was a terrific stock airplane in that sim!And in fact, it may be the perfect flight sim airplane. Its a fast turbine designed to be flown by one pilot with sophisticated airline style avionics. Flight 1, if you are listening - I would love one of these modeled to the same extent that the Meridian was. Colin