Sign in to follow this  
stfitts

Md-11 shipping

I purchased the manual set today. How long does it take to ship and where do they ship from?Thanks,Shawn

Don't tell me NO ONE who reads these forums bought the set? I actually got a quote from 3 different places to print all 1400ish pages and they all were over a $100. That is in black and white and NOT binded in any way. So for the extra money I got several binders and a checklist! haAnyone?Shawn

Don't tell me NO ONE who reads these forums bought the set? I actually got a quote from 3 different places to print all 1400ish pages and they all were over a $100. That is in black and white and NOT binded in any way. So for the extra money I got several binders and a checklist! haAnyone?Shawn
I just ordered an FCOM myself. Seemed the most useful one out of the set, and within my budget. :( Figured it was justified. Haven't flown anything other than the MD-11 or the F1 Mustang in months. :( As an FE I really appreciate all the hard work that PMDG put in to how the systems on board the aircraft interact with eachother. I've owned every PMDG release since the 757 for Fly!, but the MD is hands down my favorite. This one unlike the others has had me bouncing all over the virtual globe, racking up the miles. What a joy to learn and fly! American 131 will be departing SBGL for SEQU later this evening. :( Thanks fellas!

I just ordered an FCOM myself. Seemed the most useful one out of the set, and within my budget. :( Figured it was justified. Haven't flown anything other than the MD-11 or the F1 Mustang in months. :( As an FE I really appreciate all the hard work that PMDG put in to how the systems on board the aircraft interact with eachother. I've owned every PMDG release since the 757 for Fly!, but the MD is hands down my favorite. This one unlike the others has had me bouncing all over the virtual globe, racking up the miles. What a joy to learn and fly! American 131 will be departing SBGL for SEQU later this evening. :( Thanks fellas!
Good choice! I have no doubt these will be great manuals, I am just eager to get ahold of them.ThanksShawn

I have all the MD-11 manuals by PMDG and I have written a review about the manuals. First the review was available in Dutch through my website, and later on I have also translated the review to English. AVSIM was offering to publish the review in English. Read all about the manuals here. I think it is a "must have" for the serious MD-11 simmer. It is a great addition to the marvelous "Princess of the Sky" of PMDG.

What a great review! I'm not sure who carries the manuals for tv US but I have a feeling it is Aerosoft as well. If anyone from PMDG can confirm that I would appreciate it. Shawn

I assumed PMDG was handling the US orders and Aerosoft the European. Sure anyone can order throught Aerosoft, but the most quick way is directly ordering through the PMDG webshop for the US is my opinion. Btw thanks for the compliment on the review. It was a pleasure to review this product, and the support of both PMDG and Aerosoft to get me a sample.

I did order through PMDG and hope recieve them this week. The pictures and such in the review solidified by belief that PMDG has out done themselves with the manuals. If anyone from PMDG can tell me who does the handling for US customers and the time it takes to process said order that would be great!ShawnPS, Tino do you have a picture of the checklist included? If so please post.

On "special request" here a scan of the checklist.The blurry is through the scanning. The metal ring is causing the list is a little of the scanning surface and is making the list looking like it is blured. The checklist is crisp and clear, so don't worry about this.pmdgchecklist.jpg

Awesome, thanks Tino!Still waiting on a response from PMDG on when/how long it takes to process a order. Hopefully I'll see these manuals before too long.Shawn

The checklist contains 8 pages, so it is printed on both sides. Due to the metal ring, it is very easy to have the actual listpage upfront. It is a very easy to use list.I hope you will have the postman ringing your door very soon