Sign in to follow this  
Guest NitroCharger

How to create arcdme PMDG MD11

Guest NitroCharger

How to create arcdme PMDG MD11 :( arcdme.jpg660977%38%30.jpgvanm.jpg71105610.jpg

Very nice presentation. Thanks for sharing this.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes, thanks for sharing! I'll try this one later today:Tom

Guest Alias

Sorry to resume this old topic, but would someone please explain how to fill in the DNTKFX blanks? I have tried 220/50 which is the format to be used wanting to draw a line bearing 220

Note the first illustration, Step 1: Enter KPT/275/15You need to provide a fix name for place distance bearing entries... I know, you saw it but it didn't sink in. That's okay. Always go back to the manual to find what you are missing.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Alias

Dan,look at this shot:As you can see I have inserted the PBD point (in this case it is #4 because I created other 3 before), my intention is to depict a dashed line all around this VOR (it is not shown as I forgot to visualize it). In this picture the entry PBD04 was made by uploading "ABS/200/10".But what should I do if I wanted to depict another dashed line showing ABS/210/10? The only choice is to write ABS/210/10 and click on 1L, but in this case I would create a new point by cancelling the previous one.I thought it was sufficient to write 210/10 and click 3L, but I got "FORMAT ERROR".Basically I'm missing the procedure of what to do after I insert the first FIX.I hope you understand what I'm asking :(Thanks for help.

Dan,look at this shot:As you can see I have inserted the PBD point (in this case it is #4 because I created other 3 before), my intention is to depict a dashed line all around this VOR (it is not shown as I forgot to visualize it). In this picture the entry PBD04 was made by uploading "ABS/200/10".But what should I do if I wanted to depict another dashed line showing ABS/210/10? The only choice is to write ABS/210/10 and click on 1L, but in this case I would create a new point by cancelling the previous one.I thought it was sufficient to write 210/10 and click 3L, but I got "FORMAT ERROR".Basically I'm missing the procedure of what to do after I insert the first FIX.I hope you understand what I'm asking :(Thanks for help.
Lorenzo,On the FIX page, for DNTKFX just enter the radial in the brackets [ ]/---In your case 210.The distance will be calculated (these are dashes) IF the radial is crossing your planned track.Regards,Harry

Guest Alias
Lorenzo,On the FIX page, for DNTKFX just enter the radial in the brackets [ ]/---In your case 210.The distance will be calculated (these are dashes) IF the radial is crossing your planned track.Regards,Harry
Thanks Harry, shall give it a try.Cheers