Sign in to follow this  
adi59

FSX

Hi everyone, I have a quick question can somebody tell me whether FSX would work on Vista 64bit? Thanks

It sure will. I'm using Vista Home Premium 64 now. I have successfully run FSX and FS9 on this OS.Scott

Thanks a lot, because I'm planing on putting together a new RIG with Vista 64.bit, hoping to be able to turn all the settings all the way up. cheers

hoping to be able to turn all the settings all the way up
Good luck with that... :(

HarHarHarHarHarHeeHee!!!!! :( When - when you get - :( get it done - - - - - when you get it done B) - come back and tell us about it!!!!!!! Oh my sides..!! :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

HarHarHarHarHarHeeHee!!!!! :( When - when you get - :( get it done - - - - - when you get it done B) - come back and tell us about it!!!!!!! Oh my sides..!! :(
AVSIMs Funniest Post award!BTW. NASA called and said they want the parts to their supercomputer back.

BTW. NASA called and said they want the parts to their supercomputer back.
Haaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Hoooooohaaarrr!!!!!! s-s-stop it! :( I can't take.... (gasp) ... any more!! NASA CALLED!!!! NASA CALLED!!!!!!.....Haaaaaaaaarrrrhaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!! Oh my sides.. my sides... :( I can't breathe . ...... I can't brea.... somebod.... call... ........ :(...I know - you just think I'm an idiot, right? Well - your favorite band sucks!

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hi,It's positively recommended that you run FSX on Vista 64-bit. Just be sure your system is up to running both. You need a minimum of 4Gb of physical memory ot get the best out of Vista (and be sure to disable Pre Caching and ReadyBoost).My system:Intel Core2 Duo E6700 (stock speed)4Gb DDR2 800MHz1Gb GeForce 7950GX2ASUS P5W DH DeluxeVista Ultimate 64-bit (with lots of useless services disabled)FSX SP2With the PMDG MD-11 I get a cool 150+ FPS passing 4,000 ft, with good detail settings for *MY* tastes (**NO** AI, Bloom, AutoGen, 2.x water reflections or aircraft shadows (I don't miss them at FL370)). Ground textures are set to 1m resolution. Everything else is maxed.Best regards,Robin.