Sign in to follow this  
Plainplane

Need Help with Multiple Monitor Setup

Guest morpheous

How does one "synch" a view from one monitor to the next? I have 3 monitors running from 2 video cards, I open new VC windows and drag them to each monitor, then I rotate the views so that they line up (approximately) but the fustrating part is that when I'm in the main front or forward view and pan up or down to see the gauges the other two side views ( left front and right front) do not pan with it, so I then have to align the views again while in mid flight. It sounds like "synched" views is what I'm looking for but how?Morpheous

How does one "synch" a view from one monitor to the next? I have 3 monitors running from 2 video cards, I open new VC windows and drag them to each monitor, then I rotate the views so that they line up (approximately) but the fustrating part is that when I'm in the main front or forward view and pan up or down to see the gauges the other two side views ( left front and right front) do not pan with it, so I then have to align the views again while in mid flight. It sounds like "synched" views is what I'm looking for but how?Morpheous
Synching the views so they are always aligned correctly only applies to 2D panels. I have had no success in using Virtual for the reasons you describe.Synching or integrating the 2D views is done in FS9 via Panel Config where you simply adjust the outer view angle to compensate for the width of the bezels. Each 2D view (at 1.0 Zoom) covers a 45