Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mickair

Flightplan Western-Europe - CYYT

Guest Mickair

Hey there!I'm not a frequent visitor here but I've come to the point that some help would be greatly appreciated.My plan is to fly from an airport in Western-Europe to St. Johns, Newfoundland (CYYT). I want to cross the Atlantic with B737 equipment.I have been putting hours in planning this flight since it is my first encounter with NAT-tracks; a lot of new factors coming in to play! Planning the flight myself with FSBuild didn't have satisfactory results thus far. The exit-points of the NAT-tracks (YAY, HECK) where way up north to the airport, and it seemed like an inefficient route to me. My initial plan was to fly from EHRD (Rotterdam, Netherlands) to CYYT, this is a non-existent route. However, any airport in the Western-European region will do! Thanks in advance! Bart Verkennis, The Netherlands

Guest wapo

Non NAT routeREFSO UL980 LAM UL10 BPK UN601 LESTA UP6 RODOL UL28 PENIL UL70 DEVOL UN544 DOGAL DCT 54N020W 53N030W 51N040W 49N050W DCT LOGSU DCT