Sign in to follow this  
Guest nigvilla

MD11 & Paris CDG

Guest nigvilla

Has anyone experienced the problem I am having with MD11 and Mega Airport Paris CDG. The Initialisation process never starts and the panel remains black, I noticed that the scenery installation loads a product called VistaMare ViMa Core which alters the fsx dll (it gets added at bottom below PMDG entries).I have replaced the dll file with a backup which seems to work and cancel out of the Vista Mare installation when prompted but I lose some functionality with the scenery options.FSX SP2, XP.

Has anyone experienced the problem I am having with MD11 and Mega Airport Paris CDG. The Initialisation process never starts and the panel remains black, I noticed that the scenery installation loads a product called VistaMare ViMa Core which alters the fsx dll (it gets added at bottom below PMDG entries).I have replaced the dll file with a backup which seems to work and cancel out of the Vista Mare installation when prompted but I lose some functionality with the scenery options.FSX SP2, XP.
There is a known problem with CDG and the MD-11 - the number of SIDS and STARs is to large for the FMC. It is one of the problems supposedly fixed by the update announced in one of the stickied posts above.Tom

Look back just a couple of days or a week and you will find a edited version of LFPG that will work until the fix is released.

Dan Downs KCRP