Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

No updated Cloud9 airports?

Guest 413X3

So no EHAM and KLAX for FSX? That is disappointing. Are any other companies releasing these? PANC, KSMO, and KVNY could use some high quality scenery as well

Cloud9 seem to have dropped off the planet.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Cloud9 seem to have dropped off the planet.
The cloud9 guys are now around as 'FSDreamTeam'

The cloud9 guys are now around as 'FSDreamTeam'
Don't think so, gh: I understood FSDreamTeam is only Virtualli, as leader of a separate group. Cloud9 is still owned and operated by Alberto Sangali.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest Tingoose
Don't think so, gh: I understood FSDreamTeam is only Virtualli, as leader of a separate group. Cloud9 is still owned and operated by Alberto Sangali.
Indeed and as Paul J says above they seem to have abandoned planet Earth for some less financially challenged heavenly body.

Guest knarfage

I also heard Cloud9 is done. FSDreamteam puts out a nice product. Since the rumor of Cloud9 being done I'd stay away from them since getting support if there is a problem with a software comes up you probably have a tough time getting any help.

Guest dpiedrahita

That's a shame because the EHAM scenery was by MILES my favorite FS9 scenery. I flew there about 10 times more than any other European destination.

I also heard Cloud9 is done. FSDreamteam puts out a nice product. Since the rumor of Cloud9 being done I'd stay away from them since getting support if there is a problem with a software comes up you probably have a tough time getting any help.
I had a problem reinstalling EHAM the other day - sent an email off to the support team, got a reply a few hours later (on a Sunday too!), so it looks like they're still about.

Louise

London, UK

knarfage is posting such nonsense, because he's ###### about making a fool of himself on Cloud9 forum, about a specific problem that affect his own machine only, and not understanding what was replied to him. So, just ignore him, because he's only hopelessly trying to throw FUD over Cloud9 products as a puny way of retailation. Fortunately, he was promptly counterdicted by several other users on Cloud9 forum and here as well, as the last posts clearly demonstrated.

Guest 413X3

FSX is it badly need of a few quality airports. KLAX, EHAM being 2 big ones

Does anybody have a opinion on their KMCO. I have been looking at it for awhile now, but have not read to much about it. Someone does need to do a proper KLAX.

Does anybody have a opinion on their KMCO. I have been looking at it for awhile now, but have not read to much about it. Someone does need to do a proper KLAX.
Brandon you can try the demo and check out the scenery. http://www.fscloud9.com/php/products.php?lang=EN&id=159Heres a review done by avsim http://www.avsim.com/pages/1206/Orlando/Orlando.htm

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I like Cloud9's KMCO. It's a major improvement over the default FSX airport, it runs smoothly, and the taxiway and runway signs in particular are excellent (nice and clear). The only issue I had with it is during night flights there is sometimes a lighting glitch when flying over the airport above 1,000 feet. But still recommended if you like to fly into or out of Orlando Intl.....Craig

It certainly would be nice to hear one way or the other. I gave up waiting for KLAX for FSX. I really enjoyed KDCA and KLAX and it would be nice to see them updated for FSX. The west-coast of North America is very sparse as far as addon airports are concerned. I would think that some of the other developers like FSdreamteam or FlyTampa would fill in the gap. Aerosoft is doing and EHAM for FSX. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...957&hl=EHAM

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It certainly would be nice to hear one way or the other. I gave up waiting for KLAX for FSX. I really enjoyed KDCA and KLAX and it would be nice to see them updated for FSX. The west-coast of North America is very sparse as far as addon airports are concerned. I would think that some of the other developers like FSdreamteam or FlyTampa would fill in the gap. Aerosoft is doing and EHAM for FSX. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...957&hl=EHAM
Yeah.. it"s a great opportunity for the DreamTeam: we need SanDiego, LAX, plus the others in the Valley - and then on to Portland, Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver.... Virtuali? :(