Sign in to follow this  
Osama Bin Ramen

captain sim 727 drivers may like this thread

Guest kwilson

Is it just me or does anyone else find the original poster's login name mildly offensive?

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

The glare shield looks like crap and the nacelle openings aren't correct. The landing gear panel is not correct for a -100 either. Where's the FD panel?Work on it Capt. Sim.The Dreamfleet still beats it by a long mile.

Guest Tingoose
Is it just me or does anyone else find the original poster's login name mildly offensive?
Maybe it's his real name?

Maybe it's his real name?
And maybe I have beachfront property for sale in Utah. lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest JIMJAM

I find $75 mildly offensive.Call me Osam bin had by CS before.

I find $75 mildly offensive.Call me Osam bin had by CS before.
Agreed :(

hmmmm ..... an` I`ll bet there`s a couple of Vietnamese guys around who don`t think too much of the name "Arklight", either....Peace, Arklight, no offence intended. Different war, that`s all. Forgotten by most, I suppose. :(Edit: I`m a Canadian, eh, and I was thinkin` I should, maybe look for some property down there where it`s a tad warmer... where d`ya say this beachfront was..?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest 413X3
and?

Guest Tingoose
And maybe I have beachfront property for sale in Utah. lol
Maybe you do :(

Maybe I'm missing something...but this thread seems unusually pointless. Here's real world 727 pilot who reviewed the CS 727 favorably on flightsimworld and instead of commenting on the aircraft or his review, we're sidetracked into worrying about Osama Bin Whatever...or someone finding a login name "mildly offensive...". As far as I'm concerned, the opinion of the reviewer is worth my time. The other stuff? Not so much.

Maybe I'm missing something...but this thread seems unusually pointless. Here's real world 727 pilot who reviewed the CS 727 favorably on flightsimworld and instead of commenting on the aircraft or his review, we're sidetracked into worrying about Osama Bin Whatever...or someone finding a login name "mildly offensive...". As far as I'm concerned, the opinion of the reviewer is worth my time. The other stuff? Not so much.
You took the words right out of my mouth.Thanks Kevin!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Tingoose
You have a point KevinC. However, I felt I couldn't totally ignore the poster who asked if anyone else was slightly offended by the name Osama Bin Raden. It seemed such a silly thing to post so silly in fact that I couldn't help but laugh, hence my inane original response . . . . . On reflection though, I suppose, ignoring this sort of thing would have been preferable.Josef Stalin

And let's not forget that there is no "right not to be offended". Nope. Just one of life's little abrasions. Get over it.