Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tabs

You MUST SIGN YOUR FULL REAL NAME to posts to use this forum. Posts without names will be DELETED!

1 post in this topic

From this point forward, any posts without the user's real name signed will be deleted without warning. Far too many posts without names are happening now. This has been a rule at this forum since we started the company and many are choosing to ignore it or are simply posting without reading the rules, both of which are signs that the user(s) in question shouldn't be posting. We require this for several reasons - first and foremost we feel that it fosters a more respectful and cordial atmosphere when people speak to each other knowing who is behind each post instead of a psuedonym. I wouldn't walk up to someone in person and introduce myself as "Tabs"... Secondly, this is unfortunate but we do have a sizable number of pirates asking (sometimes even demanding outright) support for products they stole from us. Seeing names attached to support requests allows us to verify that the request is legitimate. If you disagree with this, you can use email support, but we will not be spending our time and energy providing support to annonymous individuals who very likely may have pirated the product...The easiest way to comply with this rule is to place your name into the forum signature field in your user control panel for your account. You can make it look very nice even with graphics, system specs etc as seen in my own.This is not up for discussion and any posts arguing with the policy will also be deleted without debate.Thank you for your understanding on this issue. If everyone reads this before posting and adheres, there won't be any reason for deleted posts.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!