Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

If the Flightcraft website is dead, i would love to see the Airbus 330-200 downloads somewhere else!

I miss the Airbus 330-200 from Flightcraft, because the flightcraft website mysteriously dissapeared i can't find them anymore. Maby someone can upgrade the Airbus 330-200 downloads to this forum.I wonder what is going on with flightcraft, first they said that there was a host error, but almost 1 1/2 week later there is still no sign of the site online, so maby they pulled the site. I love there Airbus 330-200, so please come back and guys forget the posky Airbus 330-200 and start to repaint the Flightcraft airbus 330-200.

Why nobody answer my question, common guys somebody must know about this case, what is the problem here.Best regards,

Hey there,try searching the forum for the keyword "flightcraft", that should give you some info. I think their site is temporarily offline, and so is their forum, I guess. I haven't heard anything as to when or where they will be back online, but I'm sure it won't be long.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11