Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Goflight - Customer Service etc.

Fellow Simmers,I'm in the market for a lovely birthday present if my wife continues to like me :( I have done quite a bit of reading regarding goflight's equipment and most of those reviews were positive. Before I spend plenty money I was wondering how they're customer service & support is? I registered and visited their forum and there appears to be a lot of spam problems that haven't been cleaned up. I will not hold that against any company, it just looked strange to see so many spam posts. I have sent them an email on Saturday and haven't heard back regarding a shipping question.Would any goflight customers be so kind and share their experiences regarding this company and its customer service/support before I make any promises to my wife that I can't keep?Thanks in advance,Peter

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Fellow Simmers,I'm in the market for a lovely birthday present if my wife continues to like me :( I have done quite a bit of reading regarding goflight's equipment and most of those reviews were positive. Before I spend plenty money I was wondering how they're customer service & support is? I registered and visited their forum and there appears to be a lot of spam problems that haven't been cleaned up. I will not hold that against any company, it just looked strange to see so many spam posts. I have sent them an email on Saturday and haven't heard back regarding a shipping question.Would any goflight customers be so kind and share their experiences regarding this company and its customer service/support before I make any promises to my wife that I can't keep?Thanks in advance,Peter
Hi Peter, I own the throttle from goflight, and got a problem some months ago and just send an email to the suport forum and in a week got the spare piece from the USA to Spain, so my opinion as a costumer Happy, go for it. Have a nice flight Christian Llull, Illes Balears

I ordered the Corporate System from Go Flight a week ago and I should get it tomorrow. They were very helpful in helping me decided just what I wanted and I bought it and then changed my mind and sent it back to them for an "upgrade". They granted all of my wishes and even changed charge cards that I used, when I asked them. They were very nice and it was a pleasue working with them. jerrycwo4

Fellow Simmers,Would any goflight customers be so kind and share their experiences regarding this company and its customer service/support before I make any promises to my wife that I can't keep?Thanks in advance,Peter
I've had a number of GoFlight Modules, including the MCPPro, for a year and on occasion have had need of customer service/support. It has been excellent and responsive. Do use email or phone. They do not really monitor the forum. Any "technical" support on the forum would come from fellow GoFlight users and yes the spam is an issue.Claude

Regards,

Claude Franklin

I've had a number of GoFlight Modules, including the MCPPro, for a year and on occasion have had need of customer service/support. It has been excellent and responsive. Do use email or phone. They do not really monitor the forum. Any "technical" support on the forum would come from fellow GoFlight users and yes the spam is an issue.Claude
I would echo what everyone else here has said. Last summer I splurged and bought the full Airliner Configuration w/MCP Pro+EFIS controls, and it's been next to flawless. A couple of hickups were resolved through email contacts, and I'm very happy with my purchase and the company. Claude is right - use email or phone...I found email to be the better of the two. Go For It! Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks guys. I have already had some email communication with Mitch and can without a doubt second what everyone else said. Thanks for all your input, I will now need to convince my wife that if she buys a nice goflight configuration I will buy her a car for her birthday......Cheers,Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

A bit late, I know, but I can only confirm what all other guys here are saying. The service of GoFlight is very good.I have already 10 GoFlight modules from the early days (2003) and they still work perfectly except the TQ6 because all the levers broke of after about 5 years (due to fatigue in the plastic). Mitch recognized the problem and gave me a new one for FREE!. A few years ago I changed the MCP for the MCP Pro and have the EFIS.You can see my setup here: http://www.robflightsim.net/RFSmycp.html(The pictures are still with the GF- RP48 used as EFIS)