Sign in to follow this  
Guest DogStar

got wrong version ...

Guest DogStar

Hi alltogether ...some days ago I bought a copy of the MD -11 via dowbload/credit card. Although I did it all very accurate, the result was a link for a fsx copy instead of the fs9 copy I ordered ! Bad enough ! even worse is the fact, that meanwhile 4 ! queries to the PMDG support stuff didn`t result in a single reaction. Where has the famous customer friendlyness of the PMDG - team gone ? I`m still waiting for an answer as I

I'm not sure they can help you unless you provide a name, which is also required for all posts to this forum (see above).You need to get an automated response to your email to pmdg support, no response means they didn't get your email. Try gmail for example.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest DogStar
I'm not sure they can help you unless you provide a name, which is also required for all posts to this forum (see above).You need to get an automated response to your email to pmdg support, no response means they didn't get your email. Try gmail for example.
The email adress I did the order with should work out ...Concerning my name ... true ... thats important ...my name is Matthias Graf, the order no. was ****** !

Guest DogStar

Still no answer ... although I used a different email this time ... no time for Your customers issues, PMDG !?

Still no answer ... although I used a different email this time ... no time for Your customers issues, PMDG !?
Its going to take 24 hours not 6. Relax take a deep breath and it will be fixed. These people are very good and very understanding.

Guest DogStar

Okay ... I`m sure, You are right ... so I`m absolutely relaxed now, waiting for things to come ... :(

Matthias, you didn't mention it but be sure you get an automated response from pmdg support email. No automated response = they didn't get your message.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest DogStar

After buying, I got three confirmation messages going right to this email adress. But anyway ... a next try from one more email - account ...

After buying, I got three confirmation messages going right to this email adress. But anyway ... a next try from one more email - account ...
Seriously mate, if you don't add your name to your posts they might delete them! It's not difficult, even a computer illiterate like myself managed to add one as a signature here. Just trying to be helpful to you, no offence intended.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest DogStar

Pretty interesting, that someone removed my order No. (which is okay) but wasn`t able to reply to my question.I`m kind of confused about the behaviour of the support ... I used to be very satisfied with it in the past !

I think your order no has been removed by a forum moderator, and your question has to be answered by a support guy. These are two very different functions within a team. A forum moderator does not automaticly have access to support issues. (just like a beta team member does not have such access). I agree with you on the fact you should have received a reply from support. Hopefully you get the correct version soon so you can start enjoying this marvelous aircraft.

Matthias: You never acknowledged that you got automated responses from pmdg support, only that you received confirmation messages at time of order. I don't know how else to say this: If you don't get an automated response to your email they didn't receive your message.

Dan Downs KCRP

Matthias, just to be clear are you sending your e-mails to "support@precisionmanuals.com" (without the " marks, obviously!)?As Dan has said a number of times if you have used the correct address you should receive, very quickly, an automatic message which says that your message has been received. If you haven't received such a message then Support has not received yours.Iain Smith