Sign in to follow this  
Coqui297

ASE + GEPro in Networked set up

My question is : Can we use ASE + GEPro in a networked system ? Such as using ASE + GEPro in a computer and FS9 in another ? I think that to be able to use GEPro in a non FS9 computer I will have to have the GEPro folder setup to be shared in the network. Thanks Carlos.

Hi,Yes, as long as ASA and GEP are installed on the same system this will work out. Please let us know if you need more help.Thanks,

I've recently purchased ASA and installed it on a client PC where it works fine with FS9. I then moved GE Pro from another client PC onto the one that has ASA installed. I can't get ASA and GE Pro integrated though. After firing up ASA ,loading a flight plan, and getting the weather I respond "yes" to having GE Pro textures installed. It goes through the motions but doesn't seem to install the textures, because when I open FS, the splash screen still shows the textures which were installed the last time I had GE Pro working correctly. I guess this is really a GE Pro forum question isn't it :(