Sign in to follow this  
Guest UPS009

PMDG Support Response Time?

Guest UPS009

SupportI sent in an email to support yesterday regarding Gift Registration on the PMDG site. How long is the normal response time?ThanksDan

Guest UPS009
Dan,Did you get an automated response email?
RyanNo, sure didn't. Should I resubmitt?This is the address I used.support@precisionmanuals.com

No automated response = pmdg support didn't get your email. You might have to use a free email service like gmail to get through their spam filter, which seems to block many friendly emails.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest UPS009
No automated response = pmdg support didn't get your email. You might have to use a free email service like gmail to get through their spam filter, which seems to block many friendly emails.
Thanks. My friend who ordered the MD-11 for me as a Gift using the Gift Registry on the PMDG web site sent them a copy of the receipt yesterday early afternoon explaining that the plane was not added to my account. He received a receipt so hopefully they will fix the problem. Even thought it has now been over 24 hours with no reply, will see what happens when it reaches 48hrs.ThanksDan

Guest UPS009
Thanks. My friend who ordered the MD-11 for me as a Gift using the Gift Registry on the PMDG web site sent them a copy of the receipt yesterday early afternoon explaining that the plane was not added to my account. He received a receipt so hopefully they will fix the problem. Even thought it has now been over 24 hours with no reply, will see what happens when it reaches 48hrs.ThanksDan
Well it's coming up on 48hrs and no word from PMDG support. I hope my Gift Registry issue gets resolved soon. I sure would like to fly the MD-11. Myself and my friend have both emailed with auto-reply messages, but thats all. Dan

I would send them another e-mail and ensure you get the response. They are typically really good at replying in a timely manner.Just a thought, did you try to log in and see if your account was updated with a download?

Guest UPS009

Falcon99We have both emailed a few times with auto-replies. I have also checked my account. They probably busy so will just keep checking for a few more days.MiquelAt least I don't feel alone. Must be a bad week.

Guest UPS009

Thanks Paul, good to go now.

Guest UPS009
Thanks Paul, good to go now.
I spoke too soon. Now my account is gone completely gone and my buddy Marks account has my email address. Something got crossed. Email sent.

Guest UPS009

We figured it out. Somehow our email address got swapped in our accounts so we couldn't log in. We logged in as each other and corrected our email address and all is finally working the way it should.