Sign in to follow this  
mbscjohnp

Military Fighter Scenery (.bgl) not Flyable

I have a dual use airport and need to simply place a couple of Air National Guard jets and one Helicopter as scenery (.bgl file). Flyable aircraft are too much trouble to handle. I fly commercial airline out of that airport and just wish to see the ANG jets lined up in their parking area. I have scenry (.bg.) airliners parked at the airline terminal. I find lots of flyable aircraft, but they do not stay on the ground. I can find plenty of scenery (.bgl file) civilian aircraft, but no military. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a dual use airport and need to simply place a couple of Air National Guard jets and one Helicopter as scenery (.bgl file). Flyable aircraft are too much trouble to handle. I fly commercial airline out of that airport and just wish to see the ANG jets lined up in their parking area. I have scenry (.bg.) airliners parked at the airline terminal. I find lots of flyable aircraft, but they do not stay on the ground. I can find plenty of scenery (.bgl file) civilian aircraft, but no military. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
As you have discovered, there is a dearth of Military aircraft "objects" which can be placed as scenery.One way to add some is to use the Almost Static method outlined in this file:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&DLID=64570It takes a bit of time to do it properly but it does work.Hope that helps. :(

As you have discovered, there is a dearth of Military aircraft "objects" which can be placed as scenery.One way to add some is to use the Almost Static method outlined in this file:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&DLID=64570It takes a bit of time to do it properly but it does work.Hope that helps. :(
Wouldn't ya know it :( "Opa" would be the one to reply :( Thanks much, if ya was a girl, you'd be a peach! John