Sign in to follow this  
Guest CX355

Path problem w/ ASG texture loading

Guest CX355

Jim, see the attached, can you help w/ this? By the way I know why I was having trouble w/ understanding ASG loading into ASA. I was thinking Xgraphics and did not have the required boxes unchecked in ASG, and since fixing the contrast problem ASv6 looks great now too. I always wondered why things were so hard to read. :( Vincent

Hi,What I would like you to do is browse that path in the error message and see if that Moon file is in place.Please let me know.Thanks,

Guest CX355
Hi,What I would like you to do is browse that path in the error message and see if that Moon file is in place.Please let me know.Thanks,
Jim, see the attached, there are moons, they are spelled wrong within folder, I will fix spelling see attachment two and see if that is the problem. Vincent

Guest CX355

Jim, I renamed the folders, and added an empty "Normal 1 Moon" folder and all seems to work. If there is something I should have done differently or not at all plz advise. There are NO textures in the empty folder I created to fix the bad path. See attachments in descending order. Vincent

Hi,You should be OK now. Go and generate some more texture Snapshots and see what you get.Thanks,

Guest CX355
Hi,You should be OK now. Go and generate some more texture Snapshots and see what you get.Thanks,
Jim, I have generated about 30 each so far w/out a hitch. I have had no more loading problems either. Things are A Okay. Thank you much, Vincent