Sign in to follow this  

San Juan Scenery?

Hi there is scenery for Fs2002 but i think i heard that someone is going to make a fs2002 version is this true if so can somone tell me or us some news?

Hi there is SAN JUAN 2000 scenery for Fs2000 but i think i heard that someone is going to make a fs2002 version is this true if so can somone tell me or us some news about it?

Jay Efrain Ruiz Creator of the frist scenery was working on a new one am not sure when he will finish it as he is a very busy person Efrain is Vice-President, Chief Operations Officer of www.aavirtual.com you may contact him at that site for info.

Please don't take offense at this.....I just find it a tad humorous."Jay Efrain Ruiz Creator of the frist scenery was working on a new one am not sure when he will finish it as he is a very busy person Efrain is Vice-President, Chief Operations Officer of www.aavirtual.com "OK.....someone is sooooo busy being a virtual Vice-President, and virtual chelf operations officer over a virtual company with virtual pilots and virtual planes which mimics a real company which is more than likely going bankrupt in the end.In that, I find a portion of humor.Virtual Reality.....ya just gotta luv it!gwillmot

No offense taken Gwillmot but american airlines has not gone down yet so far but even if it did i think aavirtual is here to stay and what i mean that he is busy in real life not virtual, he does get his spare time from family and work to work on aavirtual with the othere staff members from what i know of so far he will contunue to work on San Juan 2004 this year, but if efrain can reply to this it would better, forgot to mention on important part i missed this is San Juan 2004 Sju in Puerto Rico.

Guest Efrain_AAV1

>OK.....someone is sooooo busy being a virtual Vice-President,>and virtual chelf operations officer over a virtual company>with virtual pilots and virtual planes which mimics a real>company which is more than likely going bankrupt in the end.>>In that, I find a portion of humor.>Virtual Reality.....ya just gotta luv it!Hello gwillmot,No offense taken! :) After all, this is a hobby and if the real AA goes into bankruptcy, I don't think I will be personally filing for bankruptcy...But if the real AA does go into bankruptcy and maybe someday it vanishes from the skies, you can bet that AmericanAirlines Virtual will chug along because all the work I dedicate to it is not about being a Virtual Vice-President, nor a Virtual Chief Operations officer or flying virtual planes, it's about making REAL FRIENDS and not virtual pilots as you chose to call them.. Everything else is virtual but our pilots are real and I can personally say that they are a great group of individuals and I can proudly call them true friends as I have even met some of them in person and we have been sharing our hobby for more than a year...Take care, my "virtual" friend... ;)

Hey, this is a GREAT hobby, isn't it.It's wonderful that it can provide such a wide range of activitly and enjoyment, all from the same simulation.I really admire the creative work that you have put into this hobby, and I'm glad you've met some great people (although I still think they are VIRTUAL pilots unless they're behind real "iron").That being said.......good luck to you in the future, and I'm glad you also share a sense of humor.gwillmot

Hi, I use some excellent scenery by Toni Agramont which includes various towns in Puerto Rico as well as San Juan. San Juan is extremely well done, BUT you'll need a powerfull computer. Try it at dawn and night - beautiful!I don't know the file name, but here's a bit of innfo from the readme which may help." PrtoRico. Scenery of the islands Puerto Rico, Vieques and Culebra for FS2002 - May of 2002For Toni AgramontE-mail toniagr@wanadoo.es"Try searching for Puerto Rico in Avsim and other scenery databases.Hope that helps.Howard