Sign in to follow this  

FS2002 Addon compatibility with Century of Flight

AllI added up the cost of my addons and it is a small chunk of change.Some were great, some were good and some not so good. NonethelessI think many out there have been curious including myself as to what will work, what will not work, and whether some addons will have limited compatibility. So I thought I would start a thread and see who knows what and any rumors hanging around out there.We have many categories of addons and Im not sure exactly how to do this but it would be nice to get a list together. It would also be nice to have some 3rd party developers also chime in on this in as far as their plans etc. We know that COF brings clickable VC's. We all have are favorite birds and myself am curious as to what developers will have to do to convert to a clickable VC. Of course I have the scenery mesh and landclass and would like to find out how all of that is going to work also.Anyway just a thought. I would be more than happy to capture what information may come out of this thread, so chime in if you know anything at all.RegardsBob G