Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

Navigraph AIRAC 0903

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,As for 0902, just find as an attachement the modified LFPG file that avoid Black screen when chosing a SID.Rather than destroying departure, I merged those that share the same trajectory, which means that you have just now about a half of the initial number of 159 departures.You have 8 main type of departures :

• 1A, 1B for LFPG and LFPO facing West
  • 1D, 1E for LFPG facing West, LFPO facing East
  • 1G, 1H for LFPG and LFPO facing East
  • 1K, 1L for LFPG facing East and LFPO facing West

In example, if you have a 1A departure, it will be rwy 27L or 27R but it share the same trajectory as 1D... Except for few departures like DORDI or OL which are special departures, first for low altitude flights or without RNAV systems, second for transit to LFPO. Even on the initial clearance, there is not so much differences, there is more on LFPO than LFPG, except for departure crossing arrivals on some procedures.Find as an more comprehensible example the chart below (extracted from SIA charts).lfpgvk4.th.jpgI then just merged all those that share exact same trajectory so it reduce greatly the number of SID.Regards.

Francois, I'm a bit confused. Is this a replacement for the 0903 Navigraph LFPG.txt, or only the 0902? Either way, thanks for that as I just discovered this SID issue yesterday while trying to leave LFPG! :( Victor Buck

Victor, using this modified version will work either 0902 or 0903.

Dan Downs KCRP

All done thankyou - just altered the cycle and dates to suit 903 as still the 902 (I know it's the same lol) - Just like to keep my files the same :( Well done FrancoisJohn Ellison

Guest FrancoisH

Sorry, made a mistake and posted the wrong one.I will update it.EDIT // Forget what I said, these procedure have not changed in the AIRAC so I was right to post the same header in the file, anyway it is the 0903 one if you want ;)

Hello I have the latest AIRAC 1108 and it seems that LFPG SID's problem is still there !So I was looking for the modified file posted by françois but cant' find it. Where can I find it please ?