Sign in to follow this  
northridge

737 - Confused by updates available

I bought the 737 base and NG on 04 October 08 - they are both File version 12.0.0.58849.Following a reinstall, I am presented with a panel that doesnt look right to me, with several gauges crammed into each of the two left-most displays.Which model updates and service updates should I install?

The Oct 08 download should be the current version, you also have current versions available at pmdg website uder downloads tab. All downloads are inclusive, in that if you install current version there are no updates to apply (unlike microsoft which sells you stuff that needs 36 updates).Post a screen shot of what doesn't look right.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Northridge,I think your screens are in EFIS/MAP mode. Go to PMDG -> 737NG -> Styles and select PFD/ND. That should do the trick.BryanPS. don

Thank you both.When I reinstalled the 737 I though everything was a bit odd and added all the updates that I could find on the downloads page: it is a bit confusing as it wasn