Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krewdawg

747 problems

My sim has started doing odd things. When I bring up the Freight models they come up "Cold and Dark". They didn't do this before. When I bring up the passenger versions the engines shut down before I can prep everything to even get out of the Gate. The sim info says to go to the FS 2004 "Bar" and click on PMDG to reset things but I have not been able to find this. I need any info or advise for this. Was a great Sim till all this happened now its not worth bring up. Hope this isn't like the CLS Sim...finally sent that back to them. Thanks for any help...............Swede :( krewdawg@aol.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please sign your posts in this forum.Try the FS9 menu bar for FLIGHT and select RESET FLIGHT I believe it is. If that doesn't work, then your default panel (the panel state that loads with new flight) might be the problem. Try this: Exit FS9 and go to PMDG/747/Panel State directory (or something close to that if I got the exact words wrong) and delete the panel states. Restart FS9 and select 747, she should start in a default condition with engines running and panel as expected.

Please sign your posts in this forum.Try the FS9 menu bar for FLIGHT and select RESET FLIGHT I believe it is. If that doesn't work, then your default panel (the panel state that loads with new flight) might be the problem. Try this: Exit FS9 and go to PMDG/747/Panel State directory (or something close to that if I got the exact words wrong) and delete the panel states. Restart FS9 and select 747, she should start in a default condition with engines running and panel as expected.
Will try that , thanks...........thought I did sign....it has my name AND e-mail..................