Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

Altering AI Scheduled Times

HiI have FS9 and use World of AI Traffic, I would like to know, how to alter airline arrival and departure times, for example an airline lands at 0500 local, I want it to land at 0600 instead etc etc.Would be grateful for any info and help.I did try AI Planner, but it would not work.Thanks

Explain a little more how the program did not work. Was that AIFlightPlanner?Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Explain a little more how the program did not work. Was that AIFlightPlanner?Bob
Thanks Bob,I tried AI Flight Planner, and went into the schedules for say Air France, and flying from for example:Air France B744 Paris to Mauritius Island, the flight lands in Mauritius at 0450 local time, but I want it to land one hour later, when I manually force this time, and then re start FS, it has no effect and still lands at 0450.Thanks

So...you opened an Air France plan, altered it and compiled it. The default compile location is a folder called "Traffic files" in the AIFP root folder. You must copy and paste it into FSX. You can tell AIFP to compile directly into FSX, if you like.AIFP has a forum at FSDeveloper.com where you can get more information.Bob

Bob

I'm not sure it is possible to force it to land later, unless the aircraft is made to cruise at a lower speed.scott s..

There is an "Override ETA" box, where you enter your desired ETA.Try that.Bob

Bob

There is an "Override ETA" box, where you enter your desired ETA.Try that.Bob
Thanks, that what I have been using, now when I enter the ETA Overide, and click save, it still has not effect.Thanks

Well, there was a problem with AIFP where that function did not work (as you found out). It has been fixed. If you have vs 1.6 or newer, open it and you will be invited to download an up date.Bob

Bob