Sign in to follow this  
Peterwk

PSS B757 No indications on EICAS or FMS

Hello Everybody,I have just purchased the Boeing 757 Professional and I have found that there are no alpha-numeric displays on the EICAS or the FMS displays.Please advise how I can get these displayed as currently, I cannot determine the engine speed aircraft trim status or enter any data into the FMS!All I have on the EICAS is a series of lines and engine speed circles.On the device called SET, I have have some grey, green or empty boxes dispayed.Everything else seems OK.I'm running FS2004 on Vista 64.I don't have this problem with any other aircraft.Also, how can I obtain the manuals?Best regards,Peterwk

Hi!Did you buy your 757 Professional from Just Flight, right?If so, support is provided by them and may I say it is an excellent customer support! Anyway the answer to your question is here: Just Flight SupportYour manuals shoud be at ...\Flight Simulator 9\PSS\Boeing 757Or you can still get them at Temporary SiteSoft Landings! :(P.S. Oops! Didn't see Mark's post!

Guest lgvpilot1
P.S. Oops! Didn't see Mark's post!
RicardoThe same answer twice is better than no replies !!!We are either both right or both wrong but at least we try to help :( Mark

Dear All,Thanks for replying.The problem was missing fonts, which I have now downloaded from the JustFlight website.I am now looking forward to flying my new B757!Best regards,Peterwk

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.