Sign in to follow this  
Guest gordonrd45

Landing gear problem

Guest gordonrd45

RC4 is repeatedly ordering me to do a missed approach and scolding me for not having my landing gear down when on final in the LDS B767 in FS9. But my gear is down -- three green and locked! Anyone else experiencing this?

RC4 is repeatedly ordering me to do a missed approach and scolding me for not having my landing gear down when on final in the LDS B767 in FS9. But my gear is down -- three green and locked! Anyone else experiencing this?
what version of fsuipc?make a .log, instructions pinned at the top of the forum. duplicate the problem, send me the .logjd

what version of fsuipc?make a .log, instructions pinned at the top of the forum. duplicate the problem, send me the .logjd
Hi,I use the Level D at least once a week and have never had any issues with the interface with RC.I would as a starting point review your settings in case anything in RC is in conflict with Level D.Sometimes keysettings can interfere with this.You do need to have your gear down before the switch to Tower frequency,uI use 5-6 miles and do not have any problems irrespective of which plane I fly.RegardsNorman Bowman

Hi,I use the Level D at least once a week and have never had any issues with the interface with RC.I would as a starting point review your settings in case anything in RC is in conflict with Level D.Sometimes keysettings can interfere with this.You do need to have your gear down before the switch to Tower frequency,uI use 5-6 miles and do not have any problems irrespective of which plane I fly.RegardsNorman Bowman
the call from tower to go around because the gear is down, comes at 2.0-2.1 miles out. the gear has to be down by then. but i have seen old fsuipc versions, or other add-ons cause the data i'm looking at, to indicate the gear is not down.