Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Wilco 340-600 Repaint

Hi guys:Does anyone knows where can I find repaints for Wilco's 340-600? I have searched all over and can't find for the Airbus 340-400.Thanks

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi guys:Does anyone knows where can I find repaints for Wilco's 340-600? I have searched all over and can't find for the Airbus 340-400.Thanks
I understand what you are saying , after 20 seconds searching this is all I could findhttp://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...;Go=Change+ViewAlthough to be fair , it would seem there are not to many repaints for this aircraft Mark

Igvpilot 1: I have managed to add every other repaint except: Westfalia and Conesul... I have tried and tried and it doesn't appear on the my list... I have no idea why...All the others are working fine..Any ideas ? Thanks !

Guest lgvpilot1
Igvpilot 1: I have managed to add every other repaint except: Westfalia and Conesul... I have tried and tried and it doesn't appear on the my list... I have no idea why...All the others are working fine..Any ideas ? Thanks !
I dont own this aircraft so I am sorry I cant find out the the reason , but usually it is an error in the CFG that stops the aircraft from showing .If I were you I would email the guys who painted them , Im sure they would be wiling to help Good luckMark

I looked at the repaint for Westfalia and see that it should show up under Westfalia Express Fleet as the manufacturer - not under Airbus.Also check to see that the .air file it calls for in the addition to your aircraft.cfg file actually does exist in the aircraft folder.The line in question is sim=FeelThere_A340-300The air file should be named sim=FeelThere_A340-300.airAnd of course be sure you edited the [fltsim.x] label with the next consecitive number. be absolutely sure you do not have any duplicate numbers. I did not review the other paint but the same checks would apply.Nothing else I can think of at the moment. :(

Guest lgvpilot1
I looked at the repaint for Westfalia and see that it should show up under Westfalia Express Fleet as the manufacturer - not under Airbus.Also check to see that the .air file it calls for in the addition to your aircraft.cfg file actually does exist in the aircraft folder.The line in question is sim=FeelThere_A340-300The air file should be named sim=FeelThere_A340-300.airAnd of course be sure you edited the [fltsim.x] label with the next consecitive number. be absolutely sure you do not have any duplicate numbers. I did not review the other paint but the same checks would apply.Nothing else I can think of at the moment. :(
I just lifted this from the zipdive of the conesul repaint [fltsim.X]title=Feelthere A340-600 RR Conesulsim=FeelThere_A340-600sound=model=texture=cn2atc_airline=Conesulpanel=checklists=atc_id=PT-TQSatc_flight_number=atc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Conesul<<<<<<<<<??????? Change to feelthere A340-600????????ui_type=A340-600 RRui_variation=Conesul A340-600 FeelThere/Wilco PT-TQS (NC)visual_damage=1description=Airbus Series Vol.2\nDeI dont own this aircraft so i cant say for sure but have a look at this line