Sign in to follow this  

Mr. Sasala where are u?

Hello all.Does antone know how to get some info to Rick Sasala? I love his new A-6 Intruder and have a favor to ask. I would like to see the A-6 flight controls to be more like the real thing. The spoilers on the wings would be "flaperons", and the wing tip "speed breaks" are exactly that and should not serve as ailerons. So, Rick if you are out there or if someone knows how to get to him I would appretiate a reply. Thanx, Christopher

I'm not sure where Rick has been, but I know he's uploaded a few of his works for GMAX tinkerers to try some updates of their own. I do believe he wanted to take a break from a more public role in supporting his work, but he is a great artist...Here's a link to some of his source files:http://www.freeflightdesign.com/gmax.htm

Hello all.I don't know anything about building aircraft much less GMAX plane, from what I understand those are a real pain. If someone with the know-how would like to help me out...that would be a grand favor. It would probably take me a year to figure out how to get what I want done and an experienced person about an hour to do the same work. So, If anyone would like to take a crack at it please do. The newest version of Rick Sasala's A-6 intruder version 2 "bomber" is the plane I am working on.Thanx, Christopher

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I'll see if I can get in touch with Antone and let you know! ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist!

Thanx, Carmine....I love my A-6 so much I drove 500 miles today just to sit in one in a museum to take pictures!Thanx, Chris.