Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonnoC

MD-11 FSX Landing & Taxi Light Offset

Guest DonnoC

Hello Everyone - First, please don't flame on me because I have been searching this forum for the past hour with no luck. I have the FSX version of the MD-11. I am running Vista Ultimate, x64. FSX is patched to SP2, and the only add-on anything I have is the MD-11. At night, when using the landing and taxi lights, they are on, but they are offset ahead and to the right of the airplane what appears to be several feet. I can't seem to find any posts with this problem here...people talk about it being faint, or not visible at all...mine looks perfectly normal, just offset ahead and to the right. Is there a solution? Or will the updates soon to be released address the problem?Thank you!Donno Cole

Hello Everyone - First, please don't flame on me because I have been searching this forum for the past hour with no luck. I have the FSX version of the MD-11. I am running Vista Ultimate, x64. FSX is patched to SP2, and the only add-on anything I have is the MD-11. At night, when using the landing and taxi lights, they are on, but they are offset ahead and to the right of the airplane what appears to be several feet. I can't seem to find any posts with this problem here...people talk about it being faint, or not visible at all...mine looks perfectly normal, just offset ahead and to the right. Is there a solution? Or will the updates soon to be released address the problem?Thank you!Donno Cole
Are you using xgraphics?l jones

Guest DonnoC

Hello I Jones - No, I am not using xgraphics.

Hello I Jones - No, I am not using xgraphics.
I think this is a known problem.I have it too.Hopefully there will be a fix in the next patchRon

Ron Service

I think this is a known problem.I have it too.Hopefully there will be a fix in the next patchRon
I have all sort of problems related to all lights in FSX and with almost all planes (apart from default ones). I discovered it is related to the Directx 10 Preview option.I do not know if this might be the cause of your issue too, but on my system if I switch DirectX10 off everything goes back as normal.Hope this helpsNick